WCOE is proud to be a member of the construction industry consortium that develops ConsensusDOCS. These documents are available to WCOE members at a 20% discount.
10 Reasons Why You Need ConsensusDOCS for Your Construction Projects
ConsensusDOCS help you save time and money while providing a better contractual base for better project results.
- Fair and balanced. Allocate risks and responsibilities efficiently and fairly, providing a balanced and sound foundation for legal relationships.
- Current. Updated to remain current with legal and industry developments.
- Cutting edge. Exclusive groundbreaking documents to help you stay relevant with today’s design and construction industry needs including BIM, Green, Lean, Federal and IPD.
- Project-focused. Focus on cooperative working relationships by delineating clear communication pathways and proven alternative dispute resolution methods.
- Trusted. Developed by seasoned design, construction and legal professionals representing all stakeholders of the industry.
- Easy to use. Software that allows project-specific changes that are tracked and displayed.
- Clear. Written in plain English that avoids unnecessary legalese so the parties can understand the contract that ultimately governs their performance.
- Comprehensive. Address all project delivery methods including traditional, design-build, CM-at-Risk, Agency CM and IPD.
- Detailed. Cover in detail key contracting issues in project procurement such as hold harmless, document ownership, insurance and bonding, payment and termination.
- Accepted. Endorsed by 34 leading design and construction industry associations.
ConsensusDOCS contracts are the only contracts written by 34 leading design and construction industry organizations. Offering a catalog of 90+ contract documents addressing all methods of project delivery, ConsensusDOCS incorporate fair risk allocation and best practices to represent the project’s best interests. Coalition members represent Designers, Owners, Contractors, Subcontractors and Sureties (DOCS).
WCOE members receive a 20% discount on all ConsensusDOCS purchases.
A recent free webinar (audio and PowerPoint) regarding the new and updated documents:
2011 New and Updated ConsensusDOCS
MP3 presentation by Carole L. Bionda, Nova Group, Inc.
New Version of ConsensusDOCS® Addresses Contractual Topics Important for Contract Glaziers
An article on the new and updated documents was recently published in The US Glass News Network.
Visit ConsensusDOCS on YouTube: