Besides the intrinsic rewards of membership in the fastest growing professional organization in the country and all of the benefits that inure to members from collaborating with like-minded women entrepreneurs and executives, WCOE has established dozens of strategic alliances with other organizations and many more in the pipeline. All of the organizations listed below provide special benefits to WCOE members.
We are also a repository for bid opportunities from major prime contractors who are looking for small and woman-owned subcontractors on major contracts.
- BidSync: Free access to state and local public project bid opportunities, plus discounts on full subscriptions.
- ConsensusDocs: Significant discounts on industry-approved construction and design contract documents.
- GiftBridge: Presenting a unique new way to reward employees or say a special thank you.
- Intuit/QuickBooks: Significant discounts on QuickBooks Accounting, Marketing and Management benefits to WCOE members.
- PR Newswire: Free membership and templates to write press releases makes getting press coverage for your company easy as pie.
- TargetGov: Get a free Capability Statement review from Government Contracting Guru, Gloria Larkin.
Business Women’s Organizations
- National Women’s Business Owners Corporation (NWBOC)
- Women Impacting Public Policy – WIPP (founding member)
- Women’s Business Enterprise National Council (WBENC)
- Transportation Equity Network (TEN)
- Elite Women Around The World
- Associated Builders & Contractors (ABC)
- Associated General Contractors (AGC)
- American Subcontractors Association (ASA)
- Construction Coalition for a Drug- and Alcohol-Free Workplace (CCDAFW)